А АFriday 23 October 2015

Spell-checking in the Blogger - проверка орфографии в Блоггер.

Hello guys.



You see that I'm writing my posts in English sometime. But I understood that I need spell-checking for my texts. I do typing errors sometime. So I found this function in admin panel of Blogger. But this function don't work if the default language of my blog isn't English. It's logically.)




So, I must change the language of my blog to English. And after that I can use spell-checking function for my English post. If word in  new article is needed to correct it highlighted in yellow color. I can tap by mouse cursor this word and Blogger present me some variants of changes in pop-up list.



It's easy.
Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

А что вы думаете по этому поводу?

Версия на печать

Популярное