А АSunday 20 August 2017

What is your English level?

Hi all.

A few days ago my chief asked me about my English level. So he meant my English level which has certification. I remember that in 1996 I tried to pass exam IELTS. It was good attempt and I got total score 5.5 points in 9 points scale.

But yesterday I thought that I have to test my level now. I have to know my real current level. Life is life, maybe chief will want to test our English...

Ok, I took online service for this EF Standard English Test (EF SET).

Why test your English skills with EF SET?

CERTIFY YOUR ENGLISH FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
Adding your verified English test results to your profile can get you up to 6 times more views on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network. 

GET AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ENGLISH CERTIFICATE.
EF SET scores are trusted and used by universities and employers because the test is aligned to internationally approved standards developed by the European Council.

TAKE MULTIPLE TESTS – AT NO COST.
Take our online English test as many times as you need to improve your results for free. The EF SET is the most convenient and learner-centric English test in the world.

My EF TEST had 50 minutes, 25 minutes for Reading (+answers) and 25 minutes for Listening (+answers). I pay your attention - time is counting and no pause in any case. The theme of text may be from any subject. I have got topics about Volcanoes, Acupuncture and Road Traffic. You see that topics are very various).

So, I managed my test and got score is 45. It's B1 level. So, in 20 years I didn't downgrade my skills! Super!



See your later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

А что вы думаете по этому поводу?

Версия на печать

Популярное